At Marriott Vacations Worldwide, a Recreation job gives you the opportunity to build a satisfying career. We know that people depend on us to make their vacation dreams come true, and our service professionals play a central role in living up to our mission. In a Recreation position, you’ll develop your experience and skill as part of a talented, motivated team. And you’ll be supported with a total compensation package and the advancement opportunities that come from our network of more than 60 resorts worldwide. If you’re driven to achieve success, we’ll give you everything you need to make the most of your passion. Consider these Recreation jobs, and join us at Marriott Vacations Worldwide.
|Activities Coordinator||Las Vegas, NV||01/12/2015|
|Activities Coordinator||Phoenix, AZ||01/08/2015|
|Activities Coordinator||Park City, UT||01/05/2015|
|Cart and Bag Attendant||Orlando, FL||12/20/2014|
|Fitness Specialist||Las Vegas, NV||01/16/2015|
|Fitness Specialist||South Lake Tahoe, CA||12/30/2014|
|Fitness Specialist (Grande Ocean)||Hilton Head Island, SC||01/16/2015|
|Life Guard||Orlando, FL||01/07/2015|
|Pool Attendant||Palm Desert, CA||01/27/2015|
|Pool Attendant||Riviera Beach, FL||01/19/2015|
|Pool Attendant||Orlando, FL||12/15/2014|
About Marriott Vacations Worldwide
Before opening our first timeshare resort on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, in 1984, we carefully evaluated the industry and identified opportunities that could enhance the overall vacation ownership experience.
As a recognized industry leader, Marriott Vacations Worldwide continues to set the same high standards that have made Marriott® the most admired hospitality company in the world. Within a decade, the company expanded to Europe with the addition of our first resort in Marbella, Spain. In 2001, our first resort in Asia was added to the collection in exotic Phuket, Thailand.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is proud of a global portfolio of resorts in some of the most beautiful destinations around the world. Continuing in the company's history of innovation, new points-based programs were introduced in 2009 and 2010, providing unparalleled flexibility in vacation experiences for our Members and Owners. Our commitment to providing exceptional service and the constant evolution of our products is what keeps our Owner and Member families coming back.
The values that inspired the company from its inception still drive us today: Delivering unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
- Pool Attendant - Palm Desert, CA
- Description: Requisition Number: 9231 Job Title: Pool Attendant Area of Interest: Housekeeping & Laundry Position Type: Full Time - Regular Hourly/Management: Hourly Location/Property: Marriotts Shadow Ridge Resort...
Reference Code: 9231
- Pool Attendant - Riviera Beach, FL
- Description: Requisition Number: 9090 Job Title: Pool Attendant Area of Interest: Resort Operations Position Type: Full Time - Regular Hourly/Management: Hourly Location/Property: Marriotts Oceana Palms Propert...
Reference Code: 9090
- Fitness Specialist (Grande Ocean) - Hilton Head Island, SC
- Description: Requisition Number: 9091 Job Title: Fitness Specialist (Grande Ocean) Area of Interest: Golf, Fitness & Entertainment Position Type: Full Time - Regular Hourly/Management: Hourly Location/Property: Marriotts Grande Ocean...
Reference Code: 9091