A Hotel Operations job at Marriott Vacations Worldwide provides the challenge and support you need to build a career you can be proud of. With a global network of more than 60 resorts and well-known brands like Marriott Vacation Club®, The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club® and Grand Residences by Marriott SM, your work will have an impact on people around the world. Joining us, you’ll discover professional development opportunities that will help you reach your full potential in your career. And our commitment to supporting our associates includes a total compensation package with excellent benefits. Check out these Hotel Operations jobs, then take your career to the next level by joining us at Marriott Vacations Worldwide.
Hotel Operation Jobs
About Marriott Vacations Worldwide
Before opening our first timeshare resort on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, in 1984, we carefully evaluated the industry and identified opportunities that could enhance the overall vacation ownership experience.
As a recognized industry leader, Marriott Vacations Worldwide continues to set the same high standards that have made Marriott® the most admired hospitality company in the world. Within a decade, the company expanded to Europe with the addition of our first resort in Marbella, Spain. In 2001, our first resort in Asia was added to the collection in exotic Phuket, Thailand.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is proud of a global portfolio of resorts in some of the most beautiful destinations around the world. Continuing in the company's history of innovation, new points-based programs were introduced in 2009 and 2010, providing unparalleled flexibility in vacation experiences for our Members and Owners. Our commitment to providing exceptional service and the constant evolution of our products is what keeps our Owner and Member families coming back.
The values that inspired the company from its inception still drive us today: Delivering unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
- Assistant Front Office Manager - Palm Desert, CA
- Description: Requisition Number: 8721 Job Title: Assistant Front Office Manager Area of Interest: Resort Operations Position Type: Full Time - Regular Hourly/Management: Management Location/Property: Marriott Desert Springs Villas...
Reference Code: 8721
- Management Trainee Canyon Villas - Phoenix, AZ
- Description: Requisition Number: 8753 Job Title: Management Trainee - Canyon Villas Area of Interest: Resort Operations Position Type: Full Time - Regular Hourly/Management: Hourly Location/Property: Marriotts Canyon Villas...
Reference Code: 8753
- College Intern (Front Desk 6 months paid Jan 2015) - Palm Desert, CA
- Description: Requisition Number: 8576 Job Title: College Intern (Front Desk-6 months-paid-Jan 2015) Area of Interest: Resort Operations Position Type: Full Time - Regular Hourly/Management: Hourly Location/Property: Marriott Desert Springs Villas...
Reference Code: 8576