Find Call Center Jobs in Orlando
What Motivates You to Work?
About Marriott Vacation Club
Marriott Vacation Club®, part of the Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation family of brands, is a global leader in the vacation ownership industry and highly regarded for its quality and unique flexibility. The more than 50 Marriott Vacation Club properties throughout the United States, Caribbean, Europe and Asia offer a lifetime of memorable vacations to more than 400,000 Owner families and feature 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom villas with spacious interiors. In 2010, the Marriott Vacation Club DestinationsTM program was introduced offering unmatched experiences and unparalleled flexibility through the use of Vacation Club Points in four Collections that can be tailored to fit an Owner's travel needs.
Call Center Sales Associate Job Summary
The Call Center Sales Associate will be part of a team that is among the most admired in its industry and delivers the best vacations in the world to more than 400,000 Owner families.
The right Call Center Sales candidate is a high energy individual who will:
- Earn great money with no cap on commission and earning potential.
- Enjoy phone sales and the opportunity to work in a fun environment.
- Sell highly discounted vacation packages to Marriott® guests to destinations including Orlando, Hawaii, Las Vegas and several others.
Call Center Sales Associate Job Details
The Call Center sales role is an important and rewarding position at Marriott Vacation Club—selling discounted vacation packages that often lead to customers becoming Owners with Marriott Vacation Club.
The primary purpose of this position is to contact pre-qualified Marriott customers and provide them with the opportunity to take advantage of a highly discounted vacation at one of many beautiful Marriott Vacation Club Collection resorts.
As a member of our sales team, you will enjoy flexible working hours with competitive compensation and the opportunity to earn commission:
- Most Vacation Planner sales associates will work Monday through Friday. Some Saturday shift opportunities are available.
- Part-time shifts are typically 3.5 hours, starting at 5:30 p.m.
Full-time shifts are typically 7 hours, starting at 9 a.m. or 2 p.m.
- We offer a base pay of $8.25 per hour plus commission and bonuses. A typical commission when you sell a discounted vacation package is between $25-$50, plus bonus. The more packages you sell, the more you make per package. Earn up to $125 per package!
- Full-time associates are eligible for benefits including medical, dental and vision.
In addition to the above, Call Center Sales Associates at Marriott Vacations Club enjoy:
- Paid training
- Uncapped earning potential
- Travel perks such as discounts at Marriott Vacation Club villas and Marriott hotels
- Tuition reimbursement and 401K benefits
- Rewards and recognition program
- Unlimited career advancement and growth opportunities
- Fun and competitive team-based work environment
- Beautiful sales center in Orlando
- Professional sales development and coaching programs
Call Center Sales Associate Responsibilities
- Contact and build rapport with potential Marriott Vacation Club Owners through outbound calls.
- Engage potential Owners by creating interest in the properties being offered.
- Invite Marriott customers to go on highly discounted vacations.
- Advise customers that they have 6 to 12 months to schedule the vacation. Customers will not need to commit to travel dates right away.
- Ensure customers are aware of that fact that they will participate in a 90-minute timeshare presentation during their visit.
- Ensure all questions are answered in a professional and informative manner.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Achieve personal sales goals.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships within a team.
Call Center Sales Associate Preferred Qualifications
- Seeking high energy professionals
- Must be comfortable selling over the telephone
- Ability to overcome objections
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage, track and achieve sales goals
- Must have the ability to work with a high level of professionalism at all times
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Join our Marriott Vacation Club sales team as a Call Center Sales Associate and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
To learn more call 407-903-6422.
© Copyright 2011-2012, Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved.